We want everyone to know that we are still here for your beloved pets in this critical time. However, a few things must change...
Relevantly, veterinary surgeons and veterinary services providers in South Australia will be permitted to remain operational BUT ONLY TO MAINTAIN CRITICAL SERVICES.
What does this mean for you and your pet?
- Our phone lines will continue to be open following slightly reduced hours for ANY questions or concerns. Our friendly staff are more than happy to give advice over the phone, where suitable.
- All routine appointments (such as vaccinations, nail trims etc) & surgeries (such as desexings, dentals etc) will be postponed.
- If you require any prescription food or medication for your pet you MUST call in advance to have the items prepared for you & where possible we ask if you can please pay for your items over the phone. We will then ask you to phone the clinic once you are in the car park and the items will be brought out to you by a staff member.
- The front doors of the clinic will be locked. This means if you do have to bring your pet in for a critical appointment, we will ask all clients to remain in the car, and phone to check in. Our staff will then come out to collect your pet & examine them in the clinic while you wait in your car. The vet will then phone you to discuss any findings or treatment required and we will take payments over the phone, where possible.
- If you do have to bring your pet in, please ensure all dogs are on leads and all cats are in carry cages. Because we will ask you to remain in your car, and assess your pet in the clinic, we must ensure patients are safely secured when in the car park.
- Please remember, masks are now to be worn any time you have to leave the house.
- If you are unsure about whether your pets problem is critical or not, please call us. Our staff will assess and develop a plan to help you while also meeting our obligation to protect staff and client safety.
- We are doing the best we can to be available for you & your fur-babies! We ask for everyone to remain calm, patient and respectful in these unknown & scary times.
Thank you all for doing the right thing and staying home! We will continue updating everyone as the days progress.
Stay safe, we are all in this together!